CONDITIONS OF SALE
ARCHIVE OF SOLD ITEMS
Japanese Prints & Japanese Paintings
Conditions of sale
- The authenticity of all prints, drawings and paintings is guaranteed.
- Prints and paintings are sent on approval to regular customers of Saru Gallery. However, as a rule, payment precedes shipment.
- If prints or paintings fail to meet the customer's expectations the full amount will be refunded as soon as said prints or paintings have returned to Saru Gallery. Such items must be returned by registered mail within 10 days.
- In the case of loss or damage the customer is responsible.
- Paintings should preferably be seen at Saru Gallery first. If that is not possible, Saru Gallery will consult with the customer about the preferred way of shipment.
- Orders had best be made by email or telephone. In the case of two customers being interested in the same item, the time of the email arriving is decisive.
- Packaging, insurance and postage are determined per individual purchase.
- Payment within 20 days from the date of invoice, unless agreed otherwise.
- All prices are in Euro. One Euro is about 121 dollarcents. For actual information please visit: www.xe.com.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Firm orders take priority at all times.
- We also accept PayPal payments - Paypal email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use your data to inform you, ship items to you and to optimize our services and we will keep your data as long as needed for this. You have the right to be forgotten, if you want your data removed, please request this via an email. You have the right to see or edit your data, if you want to see or edit your data, please request this via an email. You have the right to stop our data processing, if you want us to stop processing your data (also temporarily), please request this via an email. If you have other requests regarding your data, please request so via an email.
Webdesign by Net Tuners B.V.
Tell a friend about this site!